- The role supports existing team on handling client queries and MI related work.
- The role will be required to support account opening processes, liaising with operations and Client LifeCycle Management (client onboarding) team for ensuring timely opening of accounts etc.
- The role will also be required to support projects related to electronic banking channel documentation, Review of local KODs etc. all under the supervision of onshore manager in Singapore
- Responsible to ensure timely reporting to local supervisor, escalations etc. on the above topics
- Min 1 year relevant experience in client onboarding duties, preferably in the banking industry
- Familiar with account opening documentation and processes
- Good communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
Salary : $3,500 Per Month