Overview of business area/ project:
The Legal Entity Finance - Local Reporting team is part of a global function with the mission “To deliver timely, accurate and comprehensive local regulatory reporting”. The team is based in Singapore and it has 2 key functions:-
- Daily and Monthly Regulatory Reporting
- Close interaction with Product controllers, New Business Controllers team, Operations and IT
and other FAO groups for new business transactions, systems developments/enhancements and/or any matters relating to the entity.
- Participating in regulatory project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations.
- Preparation of adjustments to local regulatory reporting datamart.
- Performing static data mapping for reporting.
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Product Controller, Legal Entity Controller, CRM, Operations), to gather relevant information in relation to implementation and automation of regulatory reporting project.
- Participating in working groups for any project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations.
- Establishing process to support regulatory reporting.
- Updating Procedure Manual.
- Assessing impact on existing regulatory reporting, if any.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of the Singapore regulatory reporting framework and accounting guidelines.
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading the implementation of new reporting requirements while establishing and maintaining processes and controls.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner.
Salary: $8,000 to $11,400 Per Month