Department: DWS Investments Limited Client Coverage Division APAC
Job Description Summary:
- The Team / Personal Assistant will provide administrative support to an individual or individuals in the course of their work.
- The remit may vary considerably depending both on the nature of role of those being supported and the degree of administrative input required by the individual(s) to be supported.
- The Team / Personal Assistant may either perform some of the tasks undertaken by an Administrative Assistant or receive support from an Administrative Assistant(s).
- The Team / Personal Assistant tasks typically include diary / meeting management, devising effective travel schedules (including booking accommodation and all modes of transport, associated cost / expense reconciliation and processing), maintaining and creating office documentation (e.g. spreadsheets, databases and presentation material), and facilitating team member productivity (e.g. new joiner acclimatization and system / property accesses).
- To perform the core administrative support role will require the Team / Personal Assistant to work in close collaboration with those supported to determine how best the support resources available can be utilized and so administrative efficiently need prioritized.
- The Team / Personal Assistant will be in contact with many of those that interact with the individual(s) they support.
- The will be connections with other Team / Personal Assistants across the organization to facilitate communication and co-ordination across the organization.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangement
- Process expenses for the GCG Team
- Process monthly and quarterly invoices for market data
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Answer and manage incoming calls when required
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels (e.g. visiting staff from other offices other areas engaging with GCG)
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Manage office supplies
- Assisting in monthly reporting for the team
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative/ secretarial experience in a similar role
- Good PowerPoint/ Excel skills
- Concur Knowledge preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work flow
- Good computer skills and email application
Salary: $4,000 Per Month