- Perform post-trade business controls in the area of client and sales suitability (e.g. Voicelog review) and other aspects of operational controls for Wealth Management Operations
- Perform checks on customized statements and ensure that they are sent out to clients within stipulated timeline
- Validate client trading suitability (eg. product suitability, risk mismatch, concentration, DPM restrictions check, etc.) and perform trade documents deficiency follow-ups
- Prepare MIS reporting
- Banking product knowledge e.g. FX, Money Market, Fund Transfer, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives etc.
- Good understanding of compliance and risk control requirement
- Good excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, structured approach and a strong analytical ability with a high attention to details
- Able to work under time pressure with efficient and quality delivery
- Fluent in English & Cantonese and understand Mandarin in order to communicate with the respective language-speaking clients.
Salary Range: $3,500 - $5,000 Per Month