Overview of business area or project:
We are managing the Structured Deal lending for APAC clients, the process and roles are handling as Facility Agent, Security Agent, Account Bank, Collateral & Document management functions for all APAC region, from Singapore as main legal entity along with few other Legal entities in Australia, India, China, Korea.
Our Operations function is spread across 2 regions, Singapore and Pune (India) managing the business, dealing with borrowers, various Lenders, General counsels, Front office, etc. for structuring and servicing the investment banking clients.
- Processing payments and remitting funds for the Utilization requests and Billing the clients for periodic Interest/ Fees
- Managing the Regulator reporting for Singapore and Sydney entities
- Processing and accounting the Structuring, Arrangement and Agency Fees
- Tracking and managing various Covenants and collaterals
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Loan operations, LoanIQ
- Participation and Agent function exposure
- Accounting and GL entries background
- Regulator reporting, Sox Testing, Auditing requirement
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Swift/ Merva payment process
- Working knowledge of loan booking system, i.e LoanIQ.
- Experience in Loan operations, specific to agency function
Salary: $7,000 to $9,700 Per Month