Main Tasks and Duties:
- Manage the Bank's existing corporate client portfolio in an efficient manner
- Acquire and evaluate new clients, structure credit facilities, perform credit assessment, cash flow projections and loan documentations
- Perform KYC check with full diligence, adhere to compliance procedures and reporting in accordance with the Bank's framework
- Evaluate the credit risk of various customers by performing financial analysis, credit reports, etc.
- Manage clients' queries and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal local and overseas cross-function departments
- Recognized bachelor degree and above, preferably in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years' of experience in managing Corporate Banking relationships.
- Prior experience in syndication / trade finance / commodity industry is preferred
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills in English
- able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess strong credit writing and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication and good interpersonal skills to handle stakeholders across multiple departments
- Proactive, energetic, result-oriented and possess good business acumen