Overview of business area or project:
The role will focus on performing KYC/CDD/AML reviews on selected clients as part of independent review by the 2nd Line of Defence and ensure that clients’ files maintained by the Front Office continues to meet internal and applicable local or regulatory requirements and standards.
The contractor is expected to perform the following duties (non-exhaustive):
- Perform reviews of existing accounts across all risk levels on a sampling basis that includes but not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC Identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Seek to ensure all risk issues have been appropriately identified, escalated and relevant approvals have been acquired – PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc.
- Determine if the risks involved in the relationship are still manageable and if the relationship is worth keeping or not.
- Ensure all existing accounts reviewed satisfy the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance and other regulatory requirements.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualification.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant AML / KYC experience with Private / Wealth Management Bank.
- Solid grasp of AML / CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong, and international AML Standards.
Salary: $7,300 Per Month