- Responsible to track and update COVID-19 cases across APAC (11 locations) – Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China & Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Support and respond to general HR queries on COVID-19 topics from Staff, Line Managers and COO.
- Weekly COVID-19 reporting and update senior stakeholders and location COOs
- Prepare for regulatory notification as required for confirmed and quarantined cases.
- Support in coordination and administration between different teams such as Building Access, GBSS, Business Continuity Management etc.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience gained from an international accounting/ tax consultancy firm or a multi-national company or financial institution.
- Strong numeric and data management skills with ability to multitask and handle priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently, with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent spoken and written English. This is a crucial, as most of the plan participants are senior executives of the Bank.
- Validated track record of maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
Salary Range: $2,800 - $3,000 Per Month