The department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore.
The business undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Project Change team, IT, Front Office, Product Controller, Legal Entity Finance, CRM, Operations), to gather relevant information, assess impact on regulatory reporting.
- Represent Legal Entity Finance to investigate with respective stakeholders on data quality exception
- Monitoring of daily local regulatory limits and preparation of relevant daily reports.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly / yearly local regulatory reports.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge in local regulatory regulations
- Working experience in Finance of Bank
- Good knowledge of financial accounting concepts and principles and should be familar with terms such as Balance Sheet, Profit & Loass, Accruals and Month-End Adjustments
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable working with large amounts of transactional data using primarily spreadsheet tools
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to exercise some common sense
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a highly effective communicator
Salary Range: $8,000 - $10,000 Per Month