Main Tasks and Duties
- Marketing for Corporate Digital Banking via official website, social media account (WeChat), EDM (email marketing) and external digital channels, including brochure, poster, product manual, user guide of features, etc.
- Manage campaign within budget and on time, including internal workshops, webinars, contest and external exhibition participation i.e. Singapore Fintech Festival, etc.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
Cash Management Product Management
- Implement and manage as a product owner of corporate digital payments, including, Corporate PayNow, global payroll, smart account, Bank e-bill payment and the related products,
- Maintain existing clients and liaise with relationship managers to expand potential customers to meet KPIs of the goals
- Take strong responsibility of online banking and the related products usage, data analysis and customers’ feedback and demand quick response.
- Leverage partnerships with Educational Institutions, E-commerce platforms, ERP providers, public institutions to deliver better solutions to clients.
- Cooperate with Bank head office and branches well to customize solutions to the corporate clients.
- Any work required to be carried out for holding the above Position in the Department subject to business needs, internal policies and procedures
- Any work assigned from time to time by supervisor or the Management
- Recognised bachelor degree or above , preferably in Finance, Economics, IT, Business or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a FinTech companies, digital banking or corporate banking industry
- Business Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and stakeholders
- Integrated digital marketing and social media experience especially WeChat
- In-depth experience in financial services marketing, preferably at Corporate Digital Banking
- Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- Focus on campaign management and strong digital marketing capabilities
- Ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication
- Ability to handle and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously
- Interest in and good understand of both traditional finance and Fintech markets
- Fintech and e-commerce industry knowledge is a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- An independent thinker, yet an accountable, collaborative team player