- Maintain master record of financial movement;
- Notify the participants details of drawdown/rollover/partial or final repayment/prepayments;
- Receive drawdown proceeds from the participants/ seek approval from Loan Agency for any non-receipt of MT202 and disburse the loan proceeds to the borrower.
- Arrange for interest rate fixing and notify the borrowers and participants;
- Prepare, send prior notice and follow up with the borrower on loan rollover;
- Receive repayment amount from borrower and disburse interest/repayment proceeds to the participants on interest payment/repayment /prepayment dates;
- Prepare payment advice and notify the borrower, details of fees to be collected (eg Work fee/ Front-end fee/Commitment fee/Agency fee etc)
- Receive fees from the borrowers and disburse to the participants in accordance with the allocation provided;
- Check &/or maintain limits in banking systems;
- Handling of audit confirmation reports for the borrower and the participants;
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by Team Head from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree, but Minimum “A” levels or diploma holder with direct experience may be considered.
- Those with at least 3 years of agency loan experience preferred. Those with credit documentation experience who are keen to explore loan agency can also be considered.
- Have knowledge of various corporate banking products and its products features.
Salary: $7,000 Per Month