The Administrator deals with the more complex administrative needs of the business area, although they may in addition undertake some of the core day to day support duties undertaken by the Administrative Assistant and / or be a point of escalation for the Administrative Assistant.
The Administrator’s responsibilities follow less of a routine and established path to achieve resolution. The tasks required of the Administrator are often bespoke due to the tasks being linked to an isolated need in order to further a business initiative (e.g. discovery of and gathering relevant material from disparate sources, collating salient information and, with business direction, organising it into a cohesive presentation format.)
The Administrator will be able to handle escalations from Administrative Assistants in order to share knowledge and remedy complicated administrative matters. Administrators will be in contact with other Administration Profession members and areas of the Bank that support their business area.
- Support senior MDs/Ds to organize calls/meetings with clients, regulators and internal sales meetings
- Assist in client documentation
- Minute the meetings, follow up action items
- Support the wider coverage team in organizing client event and lead other projects as assigned.
- Manage gifts for client promotions, etc.
- Assist on administrative tasks, including meeting room booking, courier arrangement and transportation booking, expense claim, etc.
Salary Range: $4,000 - $5,000