- The Know Your Client (KYC) Analyst focuses on client onboarding (COB) and exceptions in line with regulatory standards and jurisdictions.
- The KYC Analyst provides regular communication to senior bank stakeholders on changes in KYC, Anti Money Laundering (‘AML’) and Anti Financial Crime (‘AFC’) areas and ensures any changes required are implemented with minimum disruptions.
- The KYC Analyst also assists the bank’s clients, managing all KYC and account opening requirements with appropriate governance and controls. They operate in an environment of strict adherence to Standard Operating procedures (‘SOP’s) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA’s) to achieve accurate and timely account opening to help execute trades.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in performing KYC/ Client Outreach roles
- Exposure in Investment Banking or Securities Services
- Strong understanding of end-to-end KYC processes and local regulatory requirements
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Periodic Review Pipeline & Prioritization Management
- Extremely hands-on, with ability and interest to get into the details
Salary: $4,500 to $7,000 Per Month