Personal Administrative support
- To manage schedules and meetings, and to coordinate meetings with other stakeholders of the Bank.
- To support in the preparation of the meetings and in taking and distribution of meeting minutes.
- To support in all requisitions, business travel, expense management and MIS reporting matters.
Office Administration support
- Maintenance and archival of important office documents and equipment
- Scheduling and preparation of department meetings, training and other events
- Manage business travel, staff training and related claims matter of staff
- Procurement and maintenance of office supply inventory
- Management of office and system access requests for new joiners, transferees, leavers and temporary staff.
- Tracking and reporting of department budget forecast and expense utilization.
- Support all MIS reporting requests from Head Office.
Audit Administration support
- Tracking and reporting of audit activity/engagement status
- Tracking and coordinate the submission of audit materials to external regulators
- Support checking of audit memorandum/report distribution list and preparation to issue audit memorandum/report to audit clients
In addition, the candidate is expected to contribute to improvement to the existing audit and operational processes, including QA/IP activities, and to the successful delivery of mandate as the internal audit function of the Bank.
- Minimum degree holder
- Candidate must have good command of English and possess strong English writing skills.
- Experience in supporting a team, preferable an audit team.
- Experience in handling administrative tasks like hotel booking, travel claims, filing, preparation and submission of regular or adhoc reports.
- High ability in word processing and Excel and PowerPoint softwares.
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and require little supervision as the regional head and audit partners usually travel.
- Ability to work well with the team member as well as the audit partners to deliver the required tasks per the expected deadline.
- Pleasant personality with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a diverse environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively is necessary for establishing good relationship both internally amongst the audit team and externally with Tokyo-based colleagues.
- Good team player is key to working well in the expanded team.
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual. The candidate should possess an eye for detail to track expenses and budget.
- Meticulous, efficient and thorough in the execution of assigned tasks.
- Ability to take instructions and yet have initiatives to achieve goals or objectives.
Good-to-haves (not a must)
- Ability to read and write Japanese
- Experience in working for audit transformation
- Ability to understand audit or banking terminology will be useful.
Salary: $3,500 - $4,500 Per Month