Assist and support the Relationship Management teams to manage and develop corporate and individual accounts within the assigned business segment / target market.
- Assist in developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and potential corporate customers by providing processional and quality services.
- Perform account opening and periodic KYC review.
- Assist in financial spreading for credit application and financial review.
- Assist relationship managers in preparation of credit application, extension, cancellation and/or interim/annual review of credit facilities.
- Prepare ad-hoc credit email for credit risk approval on deviation of credit conditions e.g. buyer/supplier of a trade transaction, extension of due date for covenants etc.
- Handle customer enquiries on credit and/or account related transactions e.g. account balances, deposit placement, withdrawal and renewal, loan drawdown, rollover, remittances, foreign exchange, audit confirmation request etc.
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and liaising with customers over financial conditions and covenants, financial statements, credit facility documentation, periodic review of accounts and new account opening documentation.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to WBD e.g. pipeline report, payment requisition etc.
- University Degree holder in Banking, Finance and Business related disciplines
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in wholesale banking relationship management, credit or marketing
- Knowledge of MAS626
- Sound wholesale banking and product knowledge with formal credit analysis training will be an advantage
- Good team player who is driven, proactive and possess a positive attitude
Salary: $3,300 Per Month