- Manage the day to day service operations with clearly defined processes and internal controls
- Govern the risk and operational element within the vendor environment and ensuring adherence to commercial obligations.
- Provide technical expertise to support and resolve any internal operational issues or problems affecting service delivery
- Investigate and report to Management of any unresolved or escalated issues affecting service vendor’s delivery of service.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance via SLA and KPI management
- First level escalation on operational impacts between the business and the vendor
- Mitigate and manage risk elements, raising immediately any issues to resolution
- Facilitate and ensure commercial adherence to approved change requests to the agreement scope
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and external provider to provide a point of contact with the service provider.
- Support project management as and when required
- Maintain effective communication between the service provider and the bank.
- Actively support the COO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance.
- Highlight performance issues within the team, where appropriate, to drive for higher performance
- Build relationships across a diverse organization and effectively navigate a highly matrix
- Relevant experience in one more specific technical areas specifically in Wealth Management Operations and high level understanding of vendor management.
- Excellent hands on working knowledge in Wealth Management operations involving Equities, Fixed Income, FX, OTC and Corporate Actions
- Analytical skills, flexible, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal)
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Management presence and communication skills
- Ability to successful address large, challenging vendor relationships.