- Prepare and submit regulatory reports and tax returns on time in order to meet the regulatory reporting requirements and statutory filing requirements. Assist to draft appropriate responses to regulatory and/or tax queries in a timely manner, as and when required.
- Perform a checker role on daily financial management reports, bank reconciliations and payment processing in order to provide accurate and timely financial management information.
- Perform a checker role on daily regulatory compliance monitoring reports in order to ensure adherence to all regulatory limit requirements.
- Assess adequacy of eligible assets for regulatory maintenance purposes and liaise promptly with Treasury to purchase Singapore Government Securities as and when required.
- Prepare relevant materials and coordinate monthly ALCO meetings to ensure effectiveness of ALCO meetings.
- Support the team on other tasks that may be assign by the Head of Department from time to time, in order to ensure smooth operation of the department.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in financial accounting in banking industry
- Good understanding of financial theory/ practices and regulatory reporting requirements
- Good understanding of product knowledge in financial instruments and accounting treatments
- Good knowledge of corporate tax requirements for banks
- Strong in excel spreadsheet skills is preferred
- Able to plan and prioritise tasks for timely completion
- Savvy with financial figures and has a keen eye for details
- Able to trouble shoot issues and strong problem skills
- Good team player, fast learner and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to multi-task and meticulous
Salary Range: $5,000 - $6,500 Per Month