- Perform administrative duties ensuring efficient workflow of credit applications, reports and documents and proper storage (physical or digital) thereof
- Maintenance of databases and records (physical or digital) and storage thereof.
- Verification of signatures on documents relating to credit related customers.
- Lodgment of documents into the Epix-DMS system.
- Preparation of internal reports for weekly/monthly e-circulation to front offices and their respective GMs for approval.
- Daily temporary safe custody of documents pending settlement in vault and e-circulation of temporary safe custody file for approval by Group Head weekly and Management monthly.
- Maintenance of master spreadsheet for covenant testing and related internal reports to front offices.
- A Level/college, Diploma, Polytechnic graduate.
- Knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- At least 2 years, preferably in the banking industry.
- Numbers and detail oriented.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task and meet deadlines for report submission.
- Willingness to learn
- Diligent and organized
- Good team player