- Perform fixed deposit maintenance (placement and released), current account maintenance, account opening, deposit-related transactions, audit confirmations and other related account servicing and maintenance functions for Private Banking Singapore booking centre.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in procedures and organization so as to streamline sales & operational workflows/processes.
- Manage the daily routine operations in an efficient manner, while delivering good quality services to internal and external customers (including but no limit to account opening process, new account set-up, provide general banking services including remittance, FX executions, deals executions, complete client’s banking instructions, account maintenance, day-end order reconciliation, audit confirmation etc.)
- Ensure that operational processes while collaborating with front office in HK and SG, and other business units are in full compliance with the Bank’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Set-up of new accounts in the system and custody of the account-opening file for regular post-acceptance review upon account approval by PB management
- Check and prepare for next-level authorization relating to fixed deposits placement and maintenance.
- Check and prepare for next-level authorization of account operation-related transactions in accordance to internal procedures and external regulatory guidelines.
- Perform any other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum “A” levels or Diploma holder
- 2 to 3 years banking experience with knowledge in account opening and KYC procedure is preferred
Salary Range: $3,800 - $4,500 Per Month