- Ensure that the Branch is compliant with its compliance obligations through the implementation and/or updating of compliance related policies and procedures based on Head Office and local regulatory authorities’ requirements.
- Promote a strong and effective compliance culture and risk awareness within the Branch, maintain good relationship with the relevant regulators where applicable.
- Provide KYC/AML related training, recommend appropriate solutions and provide KYC/AML regulatory compliance advice to the business units and support functions for new regulation.
- Perform ad hoc investigations, prepare and submit regular and ad hoc regulatory reports to the local authorities and/or Head Office.
- Participate in the implementation and/or enhancement of compliance or AML/CFT related systems. Develop and embed relevant controls as well as policies and procedures. Perform periodic parameters and thresholds review, back testing, etc, where applicable.
- Fulfil the Branch’s KYC/AML compliance and AML tax compliance tasks for Corporate Banking business comprising:
1. client onboarding;
2. periodic customer due diligence review;
3. sanctions and watchlist screening;
4. transaction monitoring;
5. suspicious transaction reporting;
6. AML/CFT advisory;
7. FATCA & CRS evaluation and reporting, etc.
- A degree holder with at least 4 years of AML/KYC related experience/exposure in banks and/or CPA firms (Big4), preferably in private banking/corporate banking and/or possess regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to work independently and set priorities
- Good team player