- Support Trade Finance services in the bills operations function.
- Record and reconcile all incoming applications.
- Check incoming applications and ensure that they are complete.
- Ensure that compliance/sanction check is done before processing.
- Review and perform review of Name Hits in AML system and take necessary action
- Perform data entries for all the Trade Products (from negotiation, collection, LC/BG issuance to Trade Loan) in the Trade System.
- Dispatch documents for all the products and liaise with Courier Company in case special arrangement is required.
- Liaise with Treasury on exchange rate/interest rate and to report fund movement in a timely manner.
- Scan documents/advices and email to customer with encrypted file
- Investigate on un-reconciled transactions.
- Filing of documents, mailing of advices and archiving of documents.
- Participate in UAT activities for system implementation / enhancement / migration activities, when necessary
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum “A” levels or Diploma in Banking, Finance and Business related disciplines
- Preferably with knowledge in trade documentation, LC issuance and bills operations
- Preferably with knowledge of IMEX and Swift
Salary: $3,000 Per Month