- Receive visitors and prepare drinks
- Housekeeping of reception and meeting areas
- Arrange courier pick-up and delivery
- Sorting of incoming and outgoing mails
- Liaise with external vendors on general office maintenance
- Bi-monthly order of stationary and pantry supplies
- Submission of monthly postage franking report, maintain sufficient fund and supplies
- Orders for printing documents (business cards, letterhead, etc)
- Filing & verification of invoices/contracts for all orders done as per above responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly reports to relevant parties
- Coordination of logistics for new hire employees and resignation cases
- Check & verify business claims with supporting documents
- PDPA form collection from all visitors to the office (Vendor/ Staff/ 3rd party/ etc.)
- Update of monthly telephone list
- Ad-hoc duties from HOD/other departments.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good organization skills.
- Good communication skills, both in written and oral as well as inter-personal skills.
- Good team player.