To provide new customer account registration, maintenance, and deletion on Bank’s applications/systems, but not limited to below: -
- Monitor, process and update customer account instructions from front offices and inter-departments for timely action.
- Monitor, process and review dormant account, fall below fee and audit confirmations for timely action.
- To perform day end reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness of these instructions.
- Preparation of periodic reports to HO or FCG, if applicable.
- Filing/Archiving/Warehousing of processed transactions/reports.
To rotate to credit limit maintenance sections for job rotations within Operations Control Group but not limited to below:
- Monitor credit limit instructions from front offices and inter-departments for timely action.
- Process such instruction (not limited to renewal, revaluation, group limit, line limit etc) and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of periodic reports to HO or FCG, if application.
- Filing/Archiving/Warehousing of processed transactions/reports
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in customer setup / Credit operations of a bank.
- With good track records of initiated and implemented operation processes improvement projects.
- Sound knowledge in the operations of customer account maintenance and audit confirmation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced excel skills and macro.
- Good communication and writing skills to manage stakeholders.
- A team lead / player who can cover maker and checker role.
- Ability to manage high volume and time pressure with limited resources.
- Managing a team experience or a potential team leader.
- Inspire to grow to next level.
- Willingness to learn, diligent, organized and meticulous.
- Work Location: Changi