We offer a broad and interesting role with a particular focus on the development and implementation of our engagement and culture communications activities across Asia Pacific. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide proactive, practical strategic counsel and support to APAC CEO, senior business leaders and other colleagues across the Asia Pacific region on an employee engagement strategy. This includes ghostwriting, working on plans and execution, and finessing such messaging for the APAC CEO.
- Write, review, edit and publish communications, including feature stories, intranet news articles, memos and scripts, for an internal audience in support of the Bank’s strategy, people and culture, in collaboration with subject matter-experts from across the bank.
- Arrange and manage internal events, including town halls, audio conferences and web casts, internal videos and other multimedia materials as well as internal communications activities in relation to the bank’s flagship conferences in the region.
- Support the development (write, review, edit and publish) of client communications for APAC CEO and front office business heads. Content and messaging will be aligned to Group messaging and tailored for an APAC audience.
- Work with business partners to develop and implement effective employee communication activities and campaigns that help our business to deliver on their objectives, convey key messages on our strategy and values, and raise visibility of the bank’s thought leadership internally.
- Collating feedback from business partners on the content of a message to employees and ensuring that the feedback is accurately reflected in the communication, and that feedback is accurately tracked.
- Champion and canvass ambassadors to support the development and implementation of new employee engagement tools and processes.
- Closely collaborate with internal business partners as well as Media Relations, Social Media, Marketing and Branding teams in APAC and globally to identify and generate content promoting our expertise, capabilities and culture.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree and a minimum of eight years’ practical experience in corporate internal communications in an international corporation and/or journalism and preferably a strong proficiency in the financial services industry.
- Experience in working with a diverse group of business partners to deliver communication activities that support business growth and drive positive change.
- Excellent interpersonal ability and a talent for building positive relationships across all levels and areas of an organization.
- A creative approach that can turn ideas into inspiring and convincing communications.
- Outstanding organizational skills to balance multiple projects and deliverables in parallel, so you can deliver to tight deadlines.