Administrative support to Internal Audit (IAD SNG) Management
To provide personal administration support to IAD SNG Management per agreed quality and timeline, including but not limited to:
- Manage IAD Management’s schedules and meetings with other stakeholders of the Bank.
- Support IAD Management in the preparation of the meetings including taking and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Support IAD Management in all requisitions, business travel, expense management and MIS reporting matters.
Office Administration support
To provide office administration support to the IAD SNG department per stipulated policies and requirements of the Bank, including but not limited to:
- Maintenance and archival of important office documents and equipment.
- Scheduling and preparation of department meetings, training and other events.
- Manage business travel, staff training and related claims matter of IAD SNG staff.
- Procurement and maintenance of office supply inventory.
- Management of office and system access requests for staff movements within the department.
- Tracking and reporting of department budget forecast and expense utilization.
- Support all MIS reporting requests from IAD Head Office.
- Strong in Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in providing administrative support to a team, preferably in an audit department.
- Experience in handling administrative tasks such as hotel booking, travel claims, filing, preparation and submission of regular or ad hoc reports.
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual.
- A strong team player and able to multi task.
- Possesses an eye for detail and takes initiative to meet requirements.