The role includes business development, trust administration, client relationship management and client advisory.
Business Development of Trust Services:
- Attend to client enquiries, attend meetings with prospective clients, prepare proposals for new business, and assist in business development activities.
- Ensure that new business acquired are in compliance with regulatory requirements and to reject business with unacceptable business or reputational risks.
- Active involvement with initial client on-boarding process, be responsible for the collection of the establishment fee and to liaise with clients on trust set-up and initial asset injection.
Trust Administration, Client Relationship Management and Client Advisory:
- Act as point of contact for clients, liaise with clients on the administration of trust accounts.
- Day-to day duties includes attend to client queries, coordinate trust account activities, carry out trustee function, and properly document the account files.
- Carry out day-to-day unit trust administration duties for unit trust accounts and ensure that net asset valuation reports are prepared and delivered to unitholders on timely basis.
- Assist in the opening of banking and custodian accounts on behalf of trust accounts.
- Conduct periodic review of assigned trust accounts to ensure that they are being administered in accordance with company policies, jurisdiction and legal requirements.
- Ensure that all accounts met regulatory requirements and to report any breaches.
- To acquire and enhance technical skills where required, keep abreast of market developments.
- Acting as Deputy for Senior Manager.
- Supervise junior and senior trust officers.
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience for Senior Trust Officers, in wealth planning, trust and other fiduciary services. Working experience is unit trust administration preferred.
- Professionally qualified – STEP or ICSA or studying towards the qualification.
- Strong technical knowledge in trust, tax, accounting and company law.
- Able to assist in reviewing of trust and related documentation.
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail, strong decision making and organizational skills, strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills, good presentation and negotiation skills.
Salary Range: $4,500 - $7,000 Per Month