The Sales Coverage Support Analyst works with the Sales team to support them in their client facing activities.
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst will not undertake any revenue generating activity.
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst may analyse client and market data, create presentation material and facilitate interactions with new and existing clients to allow the Sales team to make efficient use of sales opportunities.
- They may be involved in liaising and support the client in account related activities through their strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and processes that are pertinent to the client’s interaction with the Bank.
- In addition, Sales Coverage Support work to ensure adherence to applicable internal policies and external legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Ongoing relationships with Sales Coverage team. Working relationships with origination, trading, client services, operations staff – if applicable & to the degree that is commensurate with the business area - to both gather information and direct client enquiries the most appropriate point to effectively resolve issues.
The tasks that falls into the remit of this resource are to support the Front office on the following:
- Rollovers of Deposits
- Rollover of Loans
- Inputting of payments including obtaining/follow-up for internal approvals
- Remediation activities e.g. Non AI remediation that is due end June, CIRP remediation (ongoing currently), any other others that arise along the way
- Follow up on all the long outstanding DDRs
- Degree holder with 2 years sales support/ client services experiences
- Open to consider fresh graduates with some banking /internship work experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Attention to details