- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, expense claims, reporting, etc.
- Assist in operation of reception duties if required.
- Assist in the facilities management and maintenance, liaise with contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Assist in requisition of office stationeries, equipment and electronic devices.
- Other general admin duties as assigned.
- Cover receptionist duties during her absence.
- Minimum GCE O level or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent study.
- Minimum 3 years’ hand on administrative experience, prefer in financial industry.
- Fluent English and Mandarin of both in speaking and writing.
- Self-Initiative, well organized, efficient, responsible, able to work independently and good team-work.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with minimal supervision.
- Good in interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with people from various levels in the organization.
- Proficient and possess good working computer knowledge esp. in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Access and Power Point).
Salary $3,500 Per Month