Roles & Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests and visitors as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person, office and meeting room
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure the tidiness of reception area and meeting rooms, and with all necessary stationery and material.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access. Ensure no trespassers at all times including lunch hours.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Update of the staff phone list, calendars and schedule meetings.
- Back-up and cover the receptionist duties for the other entity as and when required.
- Replenishment of drinks in pantry for serving guests
- Premises security and access authority – issue access card, termination, change of access profiles and printing of cards.
- Assist in office facilities management and office administration.
- Coordination of stationeries and staff printing orders
- Assist in accounts payable and expenses as and when required.
- Provide administrative support and other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Professional and customer service attitude, appearance and a pleasant personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Salary: $3,500 Per Month