Cash Transaction Processing, Cheque clearing, bulk cheque printing and general admin services.
- Cash Operations Singapore team is responsible for the processing of all Cash payment services for Institutional, Corporate and Private Wealth clients within the bank.
- The primary responsibility of the Junior analyst is to perform Cash Transaction Processing, with a secondary responsibility in Processing of GIRO Transactions, Processing of Local Payments (issuance of drafts/cashier orders/standing order setups), Static data maintenance (pricing, billing, standing orders etc).
- To serve as back up for the Processing of Local Cheque Clearing, Reconciliation of Internal Accounts.
- This position is mainly Front desk counter client facing role to receive and process various cash management services for our clients.
- The officer is responsible for timely arrival in the office to perform reports generation and pre branch opening procedures prior to branch opening.
- Opportunity to cross train in other cash product services as part of staff development and knowledge build in Cash Management operations.
- Min 2 years Cash Counter Services experience in a financial institution.
- Experience in Back Office Processing.
- Must give attention to details to ensure the accuracy of the process and must be well organized.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the various deadlines and must adhere to those deadlines.
- Requires the ability to multitask, prioritize and provide ongoing status reporting on assignments.
- Good learning attitude / agility with willingness to be cross trained in other cash operational skills.
- Must have good investigation skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Must possess written and oral communication skills, as the individual may be required to interact with on-site vendor during the receipt or dispatch of returns as well as with the Front Office to assist with client inquiries.
- Must be able to work efficiently within a team.
- Must possess excellent oral and verbal communication skills and must work effectively within a team environment able to interact with clients and handle phone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must have a knowledge of the Signature Verification process.
- Must be proficient in general PC skills (especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is an advantage).
- Must be able to make timely decisions.
Must be proficient in Monarch and MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Must possess excellent oral and verbal communication skills and must work effectively within a team environment.
- Must possess good documentation skills as the resource is required to document all processing issues in a clear, concise and precise manner.