Overview of business area or project:
This role is doing holistic SOW/KYC uplifting process periodically, which requires performing name searches, client due diligence, transaction monitoring and ongoing monitoring and review of identified AML/CTF risk. This role will mainly cover SOW/KYC uplifting and day to day Trust Management processes such as transaction monitoring, creating payment cards, filing of trust documents, investment performance review, and other related ad hoc tasks / project specific clean up. Given the broad scope of work, candidate will need to have learning agility and perseverance to challenge themselves and excel in the tasks entrusted.
- Perform Client Due Diligence prior to onboarding of client relationship, and support ongoing monitoring and review of the identified risk.
- Conduct financial crime investigations, transactions monitoring, and disposition of name searches alerts.
- Follow-through of uplifting SOW/KYC and ensure AML controls, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Review Client Due Diligence documentation.
- Perform Trust Management related tasks such as creating payment cards, asset transfer cards, incoming cards, preparing minutes, and other related tasks.
- Liaising with the RMs and other stakeholders for trust administration matter.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with a reputable university.
- Strong working experience in Bank’s compliance role or Trust Management role.
- Compliance background and experience to rate Google Searches, Factiva Searches, and World Check.
- Familiarity and knowledge to read bank statement, debit advice, credit advice, and other bank forms.
- Understanding of Trust concept.
- Strong analytical, reasoning skill, organized and detailed person.