Overview of Job Scopes:
- The Bank is looking for a Business Strategist to support Relationship Manager and client activation activities within APAC Wealth Management.
- The role will involve supporting the planning and implementation of high priority sales initiatives, coordinating activation campaigns across various stakeholders, and tracking and managing impact of content and sales activities.
- You should be highly organized and able to work on deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel is required, and you should demonstrate a keen data driven approach, combined with an intuitive ability to break down complex ideas.
- We are seeking someone with min 5 years of experience working within wealth management or financial services sales with a result driven work approach, and personal responsibility paired with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Consistent track record years of meaningful work experience within financial services, ideally within wealth management, in a capacity or a University degree with a specialization in Banking/Finance.
- Exposure to the wealth management advisory process is a benefit, but not required.
- Evidence of outstanding organizational skills and efficient work approach with ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Significant experience using the Microsoft office suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with fluency in English.
- Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Salary: $14,500 Per Month