- Support the Legal, Risk & Compliance Director
- Provide internal legal support; drafting and reviewing agreements, resolutions and other legal documentation relating to trust structures and the underlying investment transactions.
- Provide advice to internal and external parties for any compliance and legal related matters.
- Monitor the Company’s legal affairs and ensure the Company is in compliance with all laws and regulations as well as keep abreast of regulatory developments.
- Assess liabilities, risks and recommend the appropriate courses of action to the Management for consideration and approval.
- Developing risk maps and strategic action plans to mitigate the company's primary threats and monitor the progress of risk mitigation efforts;
- Developing and disseminating risk analysis and progress reports to Management;
- Determining the company's risk appetite and quantifying the amount of risk it should take on
- Integrating strategic risk management priorities into the company's overall strategic planning;
- Support on all aspects of regulatory and compliance requirements, assessing potential impact on the Company’s existing policies/procedures and implementing changes and improvements to the Company’s internal control and internal check processes to ensure compliance.
- Review and update the Company’s internal policies, guidelines and procedures from time to time.
- Facilitate in reporting of suspicious transactions from AML/CFT perspective and aid in internal investigations.
- Liaise with authorities in respect of any compliance and legal related matters.
- Provide guidance and training to all staffs with respect to legal-related matters and applicable internal policies/ local regulations.
- Support the preparation/follow-up on internal/external audit and regulatory inspection.
- Provide internal legal support to client service and business development team.
- Support the company secretary in holding of the Company’s Board of Directors meeting, prepare/draft the resolutions for the Board’s approval.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Law.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have experience in legal / litigation.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
Salary Range: $4,500 - $7,000 Per Month