Summary of the position:
Under direct Chief Operating Officer supervision, Organization team supports all business lines, operations and support functions in various topics related to processes and systems: innovation, project management, business continuity management, cybersecurity. Organization is also a key driver of innovation initiatives and business/digital transformation of the Branch.
- Coordinate a portfolio of transversal projects: digital transformation, back office / front office systems enhancement, process automation, regulatory projects, new ways of working;
- Coordinate User Acceptance testing between local, regional, head office and IT teams;
- Conduct change management actions;
- Document and streamline workflows and procedures to optimize effective use of resources and enforce work standards and controls.
Business Continuity Planning & Crisis management
- Define the Business Continuity strategy of the Bank;
- Review and test the recovery solutions to ensure the continuity of the Bank’s critical processes;
- Conduct the Business Impact Analysis with each head of department;
- Organize some crisis simulation exercises and participate in the Exercise Raffles industry testing;
- Coordinate Crisis Management meetings.
Information Security Local Coordinator
- Ensure the compliance of the local information system with Information System Security Policies of the Group;
- Coordinate the cyber risk analysis of the local systems;
- Initiate and roll out staff awareness campaigns on cybersecurity;
- Contribute actively to the global control plan implementation;
- Maintain the company’s Information System Security – controlling access rights/administering user access.
- You have between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience in business continuity planning, cybersecurity or project management;
- You are interested in Banking industry and have a good knowledge of the different functions and banking products;
- You have a bachelor/master’s degree in business management, IT engineering or a related field;
- You are familiar with working on IT topics, data or numbers. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required;
- You are a sociable and empathetic listener, able to be a good support of different stakeholders;
- You are naturally organized and comfortable working effectively on multiple projects with multiple variables and stakeholders;
- You are proactive and genuinely curious;
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication.
Salary: $5,800 Per Month