This contract is for a duration of 12 months.
Perform fixed deposit maintenance (placement and released), current account maintenance, account opening, deposit-related transactions, loans operations, audit confirmations and other related account servicing and maintenance functions.
- Check and prepare for next-level authorization relating to fixed deposits placement and maintenance.
- Check and prepare for next-level authorization of account operation-related transactions in accordance to internal procedures and external regulatory guidelines.
- Verify and update account maintenance functions like place/remove hold/no-debit on accounts, update address, etc.
- Assist in processing of loans operations, audit confirmation.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum "A" levels or diploma holder.
- 2-3 years banking experience with knowledge in account opening and KYC procedure is preferred.
- Fast Learner, meticulous, organized and independent with good multitasking skills.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Good communication skills and able to work well in a team.
- Proactive and driven towards continuous improvement and learning.
Salary: $2,500 - $3,300 Per Month