Main Tasks and Duties
- Able to conduct audit engagements in an independent and objective manner.
- Able to independently execute audit assignments, assess risks and controls, identify control deficiencies with supporting facts / evidences.
- Able to draft audit issues / reports in a clear and professional manner, collaborate & communicate audit findings / results with departments to develop remediation plans and timelines.
- Perform follow-up on outstanding audit issues, verify rectification measures implemented, and report the audit resolution progress to Head of Internal Audit.
- Recognized degree or professional qualification in accountancy, banking & finance or business etc.
- At least 5 years of working experience in internal audit / other control functions in banking industry or other financial institutions, and familiar with main banking business activities and operations.
- Preferred with prior audit exposure in Banking regulations and main business activities or control functions, where relevant.
- Those with relevant external audit experiences in banking / financial services industry from Big 4 audit firms are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin to liaise with internal and external Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- A good team player who is meticulous, analytical & independent, fast learner with positive working attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills