Customer administration duties for electronic banking services (Operator), including:
- To receive customer applications and perform customer information registrations in the various electronic banking systems.
- Provide support to queries from internal stakeholders across the branches relating to customer registration issues and documentation.
- Preparation of daily customer’s morning logs and day-end summary reports for branches.
- Filing and maintenance of customer’s registration forms and cabinet files, including online scanning and safe-keeping of forms.
- Support in the archival of cabinet files to warehouse on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support the team and team head in administrative and any other general duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the banking industry.
- Good knowledge of back-end operations and is comfortable with operations and data-entry.
- A good team-player who is a fast-learner with strong interpersonal skills and has a keen eye for details.
- Proficient in MS office suite and with good communication skills
Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000 Per Month