- Inward Remittances
- Outward Telegraphic Transfers (Overseas/Local)
- Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques
- eGIROs (payroll, standing order, Optim Egiro)
- Drafts, Cahier’s Orders, Foreign Currency
- Fixed Deposits
- Ensuring all transactions are processed before the cut-off time
- Accuracy and neatness in the processing of transactions
- Anticipate and understand the needs of customers and provide them with good customer service
- Back up colleagues in their absence
Other duties may include:
- Preparation of Letters
- Entries processing
- Liaising with Hong Kong counterparts
- Preparation of dormant accounts for transaction reporting
- Printing of daily advices and statement
- Checking of compliance list
- Uploading of documents
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum GCE O/A level or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent study.
- Remittance/ accounting/ administrative experience required, prefer in Bank or Financial Industry.
- Good in interpersonal skills and organization skills
- Proficient and possess good working computer knowledge esp. in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words and Power Point).