Independent Callback to WM clients, performing independent verification of Ad-hoc fund transfer, Cheques/Cashier Order deposit and Issuance, Security Transfers and Change in client contact details.
Your responsibilities include:
- To promote efficiency and independence in our front to back process flows by focusing on timely and accurate handling of client instruction validation, and professional and friendly client callbacks, related to areas including: Ad-hoc fund transfer, Cheques/Cashier Order deposit and Issuance, Security Transfer
- Support the onboarding/termination of Stock Lending Borrowing for WM clients and liaison with HK IRD for HK securities for tax exemption.
- Coordinate and support IPO documentation process with Execution desk, external brokers and legal teams.
- To manage all incoming Front Office issues/escalations related day to day instruction handling in a timely, accurate and customer friendly manner.
- Report or raise irregularities or issues which may cause potential breach in controls or deviations from standard processes promptly to team leader and line manager
- Overall know-how of banking products and processing areas
- Pleasant personality with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organised and systematic individual who pays attention to details and accuracy
- Fast learner and ability to rotate between different topic areas and tasks
- Experience in client services and/or payment processing
- Outstanding end-user computing skills (MS Office Suite), Visual Basic, Macros etc.
- Good command of English, Mandarin and or Cantonese as you will require to perform client call-backs to individuals speaking these languages on a daily-basis.
- Prior experience in client servicing/payments related roles preferred.
Salary Range: $6,000 - $6,600 Per Month