Roles and Responsibilities:
- KYC file review and submission for fast track
- Close working relationship with DIPL CAM team ensuring smooth and well controlled account opening and maintenance process
- Supporting all CLM Singapore branch audit/compliance review
- Ensuring all Singapore Branch processes are compliant through close monitoring of intersystem reconciliation
- Monitor and manage regulatory reconciliation gaps such as Securities Futures Acts (SFA) review, MAS 610 breaks
- Work closely with Singapore KYC policy SME/AFC, update and provide COB Alert broadcast to the regional branches
- Provide Support for annual FATCA CRS review, MAS ML/TF Survey etc.
- Be part of the team that provide ad hoc reconciliation and other administrative duties
- Participate in change/BCP testing
- Work closely with AFC/Compliance/ERT as first line of defence for CLM Singapore Branch
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Banking/Finance industry in a client on boarding/KYC environment with audit face off experience. (Any understanding on Corporate Bank or Investment Bank would be ideal)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the understanding of Singapore KYC regulatory requirements such as MAS610 / MAS626 / SFA Client Classification etc.
- Excellent team work spirit and possess positive working attitude
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Ability to apply regulatory guidance to review process in absence of written policy
- Dynamic thinking and highly adaptable to constantly changing environment
- Ability to work with information/files receiving from multiple directions and able to observe trending in the midst of the massive data pool.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Enjoy working with huge data and proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Salary Range: $6000 - $7000