- Perform post monitoring checks on funds transfers in conjunction with regulations and internal policies.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of internal and regulatory reporting.
- Perform periodic procedural review in compliance with relevant statutory, local directives and regulations in force.
- Report or raise irregularities or issues which may cause potential breach in controls or deviations from standard processes promptly to team leader and line manager
- Responsible for Audit, Monitoring & Testing, SOX, QAR and all risk and controls related review and exercise.
- To facilitate process change and continuous improvements within above-mentioned areas, by addressing issues and participating in projects and initiatives to improve efficiency either within or outside the team.
- 2 years' relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Good in MS Excel. Visual Basic/macros an added advantage.
- Organised and systematic individual who pays attention to details and accuracy
- Candidate with relevant payments or control background would be suitable.
Salary Range: $8,000 - $8,900 Per Month