- To make necessary communications with Borrower/Agent and internal staff to handle credit control work including drawdowns, rollovers, sell downs, repayments, etc.
- To update control / admin sheet, other records from drawdown, rollover, interest fixing and repayments and System updates
- To assist credit officers in Credit Portfolio Management Group in handling any associated operational duties on the accounts
- To coordinate and submit required report periodically and/or ad-hoc basis as required by Management or Group Head To coordinate
- To prepare and review Credit related reports /check sheet
- To assist / support on auditors’ or regulators’ queries and examination.
- To perform any other duties assigned by Team Head, Group Head and / or management
- Degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years relevant credit/loans experience in middle office
- Timely completion of instructions to back office
- Timely completion of requisite reports
- Minimize operational risk errors and loss
- Minimal avoidable audit findings
- Ability to work independently and proactively after on-the-job-training.
Salary: $6,000 Per Month