As Internal EUC Communication Coordinator you will manage the internal communications from IT to end users in Singapore and APAC region and participate in the project to well manage stakeholders to promote bi-directional communications between IT and end users.
You will work as a good communicator and presenter to the stakeholders from not limited to own department but end- user department, security, operation, business application team, vendors and Japan Head Office.
- Establish internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managements.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a portal site and email.
- Respond to feedback from end users and liaise with system owner team for them to keep connected with end users.
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor the efficiency of the internal communications processes.
- Understand and analyze the end user impact/benefit of IT solutions and express them in layman’s terms and organized manner.
Job Requirements (Must have)
- Prior working experience in multi-national company collaborating with stakeholders from different countries.
- Possess strong and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Creative ability to devise communication strategies with IT, especially web media and video means of communication.
- Good and collaborative attitude to work as a professional in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Solid problem-solving and time-management abilities.
Job Requirements (Good to have)
- 3+ years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or related field.
- Good understanding of MAS, JFSA or APAC countries regulators’ technology risk guidelines or mandates would be valuable.
- Possess the confidence to deal with senior management and explain communication techniques to them.
- Willing to take an ad-hoc project as necessary.