- Reporting to the Head of Financial Institutions, this position will be responsible for the purchasing and distribution of all trade financing assets on funded and unfunded basis. As well as initiating corporate credit analysis for China-related business offered by FI counterparties.
- Support the origination and lead the distribution of all trade financing as well as term loans with a primary responsibility and focus on purchase and distribute assets to other banks and bank’s China branches on funded and unfunded basis.
- Develop and maintain close interaction with clients, to understand their requirements, market our capabilities, and support their bids by coordinate and advise solution.
- Prepare transaction memo and documents screening on relevant transactions.
- Coordinate with other relevant internal departments (e.g. Corporate, Risk IM, Credit Risk, Operations, etc.) to ensure smooth execution.
- Gather secondary market intelligence - market capacity, pricing trend, new product / transaction structures, competitors’ development, etc.
- Negotiate and execute legal documentation, primarily Master Risk Participation Agreement (“MRPA”) with new bank investors, with the support of regional Legal or external legal counsel, to facilitate deal completion.
- Ensure smooth execution and transaction settlement including performing KYC checks on potential investors.
- Perform all required regular internal/external reporting, and maintain transaction records.
- University degree with a minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Corporate Banking or Financial Institutions.
- General knowledge on trade finance products, corporate term loans.
- CDCS cert would be a plus.
- Basic ability to credit analytical skills preferred.
- Positive, outgoing, energetic, meticulous and hardworking.
- Ability to multi-tasked and work independently under pressure.
Salary: $5,000 Per Month