- Prepare and submit regulatory reports required of the Branch.
- Manage the reconciliation of Nostro accounts and ensure the proper recording of assets and liabilities in the core system. Report any discrepancies to the Head of Accounts section.
- Prepare and maintain the fixed assets register.
- Prepare the daily regulatory ratio monitoring (ACU limit, AMR, ACF etc.)
- Prepare the MAS reports for submission.
- Enter GST expenses in register, prepare and submit GST return.
- Involve in new MAS610 implementation
- Assist in UAT testing of new products
- Act as a liaison with IT Department with respect to establishing appropriate accounting for new products, as well as developing and maintaining the core accounting module to ensure that reporting needs are effectively and efficiently met
- Processes all receipts, disbursements and checks for administrative expenses.
- Handles expenses reimbursement (entries, issue checks /instruction for payments etc.)
- Prepare Head Office reports required of the Branch.
- Maintains and reconciles the general ledger monthly.
- Reconciles the bank accounts.
- Reconciles the statement of service charges.
- Double-checks all reimbursement requests against receipts provided.
- Support the Head of Accounts section in connection with the accounting and finance function of the Branch
- Min. Diploma holder
- Good knowledge of MAS reporting requirements, banking products and private banking business
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience in regulatory reporting in banking industry
- Candidate must be versatile and have a pleasant and keen disposition
Salary: $5,000 Per Month