- Assist to implement the company’s Anti-Fraud Policy across all lines of business in the region;
- Respond to social engineering (“SE”) (voice) cases and escalate if necessary;
- Perform investigation administration including information gathering, analysis, investigation (SE) logging, incident closure and the production of regular reporting;
- Case support (e.g. request for information from Concur, EMARs, screening of names in CMS and Internet, handling of data retrieved, data analysis, etc.);
- Refer all matters to the relevant AF&I officer when monitoring the team mailbox;
- Support the administration of the Global Assurance Program, where required;
- Assist with the management of Regional and local fraud prevention and detection projects;
- Support Regional AF&I Head to fulfill the regulatory reporting requirement of Anti-Fraud topics as required under local regulations; and
- Team administration
- Open to fresh degree and diploma holders with some bank working experience;
- Candidates with 1 – 2 years working experience would be preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good problem solver within commercial environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Having the below attributes would be advantageous:
- Awareness of fraud or AML issues.
- Knowledge of financial products, frauds and trends;
- Ability to build relationships with other investigative stakeholders both within the bank and also externally.
- Have some experience in Financial Crime and/or Fraud experience preferably gained within an Investment Banking environment;
- Preferably have experience in fraud investigation