- To support Credit Documentation Team, manage end-to-end credit documentation process for all Bilateral / Syndicated Facilities
- Ensuring that all condition precedents are fully met or otherwise, appropriate approvals are obtained, prior to activation of facility limits
- Co-working with legal to improve credit and security standards by developing standard phraseology for facilities, security and conditions for incorporation into the applications for accommodation and letters of offer
- Provide oversight of MAS reports, internal reports such as undrawn limit monitoring report, covenant report etc.
- Provide oversight of credit filing, safe-keeping and credit file in/out log book
- Keep track of outstanding documents and letters that have been issued but yet to be accepted
- Review letter of offers and other credit related documents that are not prepared with external legal assistance
- Assist in all other credit administration works assigned by Department Head
- 3-5 years experience within corporate / syndicated finance space
- Must have hands-on experiences in credit documentation.
- Direct exposure to syndicated finance agency role desirable.
- Proven ability to interact with senior management of Clients, external professionals
- Attuned interpersonal Skills (Written and Oral)
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: $5,000 Per Month