- To provide day-to-day end user Helpdesk support
- To effectively resolve and close support ticket(s) on a timely basis.
- To provide quality service to end users in needs analysis, solution recommendation, training, etc.
- To support the team in staging and setup of PCs, laptops, mobility solution, etc.
- To support user’s workplace setup. (Desktops, phones, printers, etc.)
- Tertiary education in Computer related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience preferably in the financial industry
- Experience in end-user support is a must
- Hands-on desktop/laptop installation and configuration experience would be an advantage.
- A team player with ability to multi-task, competent, pro-active and reliable
- Self-motivated professional with positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Salary: $3,900 Per Month