- Install, maintain and support end users in all activities related to stand alone PCs, computer workstations, printers and IP telephony system.
- Provide administrative support to the bank’s network, internet connections, office security matters.
- Support the Head in all IT operations and facility management functions.
- Install PC/LAN hardware and software.
- Perform first hand trouble-shooting problems in the LAN platform.
- Assist users in resolving PC / printer / phone / IT related issues.
- Monitor and maintain servers and networks.
- Install and maintain IP telephony system.
- Maintain the server backup system, including offsite storage
- Maintain CCTV system
- Maintain office access card system.
- Provide support to the Disaster Recovery Site and coordinate with users for disaster recovery and BCP drill.
- Provide support in facility management.
- Ensure all procedures established are strictly followed and to adopt changes whenever necessary.
- Process payments for all IT purchases.
A) Knowledge, Skill & Attributes
- Familiar with the administration of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Experience in CISCO products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Cisco Networking
B) Academic and Professional Qualification
- Diploma in IT related discipline
C) Training and Relevant Experiences
- At least 2 years experience on PC/LAN hardware/software installation and support.
- Experience in level 1 and level 2 IT support.