The “BAAFC” (Business Advisory AFC) Project Lead will oversee the APAC delivery of the multi-year location/ business line project deliveries captured broadly under two critical streams:
- KYC Policy rollout – Global to Local Country AFC and Business
- Client Risk Rating Methodology (CRRM) – Global to Local AFC & Business
The role will be working directly for the APAC AFC T&R Programme Director and have a strong matrix into the APAC BA AFC Director (SG).
Responsibilities/ Measures of success will include:
Policy and CRRM Implementation
Establish Waiver Register
KYC Dashboard MI
Book of Work
Create and participating in various Governance & Business oversight Committees
The successful applicant will be asked to demonstrate experience in successfully leading projects – with a broad strong understanding of current regulatory environment and considerable internal operating experience.
- Previous experience leading regulatory implementation and / or remediation programmes with firm-wide high-priority milestones
- Sound understanding of the macro investment banking environment and industry initiatives, particularly around regulation
- Strong institutional knowledge, in particular Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) and Global Markets (GM).
- Good understanding of the front to back processes across infrastructure groups including GTO, Finance, Legal and Compliance by business and product – some exposure to outsourcing contract and processes.
- Good understanding of client on-boarding, the KYC lifecycle and industry best practice
- Interest in understanding regulatory trends and developments - this includes but not limited to knowledge of Compliance Regulations and Anti-Financial Crime such as Anti Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery Corruption.
Salary: 18,000 Per Month